Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rome Tonight

Host; Fabious : “HELLO THERE ! And welcome to Rome Tonight ! I’m Fabious and I’m here once again with my hosting partner, Prisca. ”

Host; Prisca : "Hi, and welcome!"

Fabious : "We have a very exciting show tonight!"

Prisca : "Why, yes, we do! 2 government officials have been arrested for pulling down the flags and signs of Julius Caesars victory. You will be shocked at who they are!"

Fabious : "But first! We must tell you how the ceremonious day went!"

...

Prisca : "What an exciting day that was! I was having quite the time."

Fabious : "I know you were. But I can not say the same about two governmental men, Flavius and Marullus. They were arrested for tearing down signs and flags of Caesar. "

Prisca : "Yes, the men were seen about, viciously ripping down images and throwing them to the ground like mad men. Commoners were a little frightened and confused at these beastly acts."

Faboius : "We have some clips from an interview with a man who spoke to Flavius and Marullus. Here they are."

***

Interviewer : "So you say you spoke to Flavius and Marullus?"
Commoner: "Yes that's true."
Interviewer : "And what happened exactly ?"
Commoner : "Well I had always loved those men. They were role models to me, I didn't expect their bitterness toward everyday people. They couldn't even take a joke! They asked me about my profession and I made some puns. They got angry with me and started to get aggressive."
Interviewer : "They said that they hadn't physically touched anyone through out their rampage. Are you calling these, once well respected man, liars ?
Commoner: "Well i wouldn't be surprised. Who wouldn't fabricate a little, when in their position? After I backed away from the men, they told myself, along with my friends, to get away from them and go down to Tiber Banks. They said to hate Caesar and remember only Pompey."
Interviewer : "I don't mean to be rude, but this sounds all to be the opposite of what both of the once governmental men said."
Commoner : "Believe me, I'm not the kind of man to lie just to get attention and lie about a serious situation. The facts are needed today, especially with all the paparazzi."

***

Prisca : "Wow, That is hard hitting video. Can you believe that Fabious ?"

Fabious : "I am truly amazed at Flavius' and Marullus' actions, i am shocked. Personally, that man seemed to be an honest person. I see no reason for him to lie."

Prisca : "Yes, so could all this be true? Maybe the death of Pompey drove these men a little mad at the time. I would like to find out more about this and we will continue to update our viewers with that story as we get information."

Fabious : "Indeed, but next is the weather. I have to say, there are some crazy forecasts in the next week that marvel me more than that story. All coming next, after the break."

No comments:

Post a Comment